Animals Taiwan relies heavily on volunteer support to do a great deal of the work and to achieve its goals.
Important Notice: Due to Covid-19, our Linko Center will be opened to limited volunteers. Volunteers are required to wear face masks at all times. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
If you are a new volunteer (those who have not attended a volunteer information session or have never volunteered at Animals Taiwan):
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org All new volunteers are required to attend a mandatory volunteer information session.
If you are an EXISTING volunteer (those who have attended a volunteer information session or have volunteered with Animals Taiwan in the past):
If you would like to volunteer at the center, please go to the following link to register and make an appointment: volunteer registration form
Help out at the Center: For those more interested in hands on help, why not volunteer at the Linkou Center? You can help with the regular routine of walking dogs, playing with cats, feeding, washing, and giving any medicine to the animals. All new volunteers will need to attend our new monthly volunteer training session prior to beginning any volunteer work. Please inform Animals Taiwan beforehand to arrange a visit. Because dog walking is weather-permitting, if it rains or is too hot, dog-walking will be cancelled.
Center Opening Hours: Monday - CLOSED / Tuesday~Sunday: 11AM~4PM
Students seeking to obtain credit for volunteering:
- Must attend volunteer training session.
- Must contact Animals Taiwan beforehand to schedule volunteer credit.
- Credit will only be given to volunteer work at the rescue center for cleaning.
- A maximum of two hour credit per visit will be given for cleaning from 10am~12pm. Other volunteer work such as dog walking and volunteering at events will not be given volunteer credit.
- Students that are 16 years old or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the whole duration of your visit.
Volunteer or Organize an Event: Animals Taiwan frequently holds adoption and fundraising events. If you have an idea for a fundraiser or would like to help organize an event please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding volunteering, please email email@example.com.
|Copyright © 2011 Animals Taiwan. All rights reserved. Designed by PureFun|